Mackinaw Valley Vineyard welcomes you to browse our site and learn more about our award winning vineyard.
- 12/25/2014: Merry Christmas! Closed for Holiday
- 1/1/2015: Happy New Year! closed month of January
- 2/7/2015: Open 2015, noon to 5pm
|We offer a 10% case discount. Gift certificates are available. More Info|
View Wine List
Our Vineyard and Winery
You're Invited, Visit Wine Country in Your Own Backyard
Happy Holidays !
Open Daily, Noon to 5pm, through December 24th
Pre-Christmas Sale beginning Friday, December 17th to the 24th- 50% off Christmas Gift items and 25% off all regular gift shops items and Chocolatier Confection Chocolates. We have lots of great Christmas themed wine gifts in our gift shop and a great selection of local Artisan made pottery, blown art glass, wood art and woven baskets that are truly "one of a kind" gifts. Locally made favorites from Montgomery Farms jellies and cold processed soaps, TCRC coffees, Ropp Jersey cheeses and Chocolatier chocolates make excellent gifts too. Chris's Stuff Ladies black rhinestone T-shirts in many styles and sizes and cork cages shaped like the the Eiffel tower, teapots, purses,barrels, guitars and wine bottles fit any decor. Wine themed Christmas ornaments make great gift exchange gifts and stocking stuffers.
Wine Gift baskets can be customized and made while you wait or ordered ahead and made to fit any budget. Wines are discounted 10% for case purchases, so you can mix and match any of our 20 wines for twelve different gifts.
Click on the NEWS tab for Wassail and Punch recipes for the Holidays.
Visit and enjoy-
- Over 20+ wines to taste, the first three samples are complimentary and only $1 a taste after three. Click link for wine list tab-http://www.mackinawvalleyvineyard.com/mvv/default.asp?title=wine-list&contentID=43
- An amazing 30 mile view from the tasting room of the valley and farms below, situated on a glacial moraine with a natural high point
- A short 20-30 minute drive from Peoria, East Peoria, Morton, Washington, Eureka, Bloomington-Normal, Pekin, Lincoln and other neighboring towns.
- The beautiful countryside, the 86 acre property has about 15 acres of grapes and many outdoor deck areas and paths to take a stroll and get away from the hustle and bustle of today's hectic world.
- Host a party, reunion, tour and tasting, wedding and reception, or attend a Concert or one of our Four annual Festivals on a weekend. In the Fall and Winter or early Spring, attend a Murder Mystery Dinner or come and play on a Trivia Game night. Details under Upcoming events tab.
Visit our winery to taste a full complement of our Illinois Wines, we have about 20 different wines featured in our tasting room.
Guests may sample 3 complimentary tastings,
Tastings are $1 each after three samples,current wine list shown. Click on Wine List tab for wine descriptions.
Dry Red Table Wines
Cody's Round up Red
Foch -Frontenac Blend
Off Dry Red Table Wines
Sweet Red Table Wines
Flavored Red Wines-serve chilled
Trois Noir- chocolate flavored.
Deux noir- blueberry & blackberry flavored
Sunset Reserve- port style fortified wine. (375ml)
Two Grandpa's- grappa style wine
Diane's Desire-sangria style wine
Nicole's Blush- white Zinfandel style
White Table Wines
Semi-Sweet White Wines
Vignole's Semi Sweet
Dry White Wines-Serve chilled
Seyval Dry (blue bottle)
Vignoles Dry ( blue bottle)
Priscilla's Passion .
Wines are made on site from French American Hybrid grapes and some native varietals. Red wines are blended from French American Hybrid varietals; Marchel Foch, Frontenac, Corot Noir, Baco Noir and St Croix. Our White and Blush wines are made using Vignoles, Seyval Blanc, St Pepin,Edelweiss,La Crosse,Niagara and Cayuga White just to name a few. Wines are available for complimentary tasting and purchase by the bottle or glass to enjoy in our tasting room or out on one of our deck or patio areas.
We always offer a case discount of 10%