Mackinaw Valley Vineyard welcomes you to browse our site and learn more about our award winning vineyard.
- 11/27/2014: Happy Thanksgiving-closed for holiday
- 12/7/2014: Holiday Open House
- 12/12/2014: Murder Mystery Dinner-I'll be Homicidal for Xmas
|We offer a 10% case discount. Gift certificates are available. More Info|
View Wine List
Our Vineyard and Winery
You're Invited, Visit Wine Country in Your Own Backyard
Many thanks to everyone that helped with harvest. We have everything harvested, pressed and in the tanks fermenting. We expect some nice wines from this year with some warmer days and cooler evenings during the late harvest days which we normally don't get in Central Illinois.
Fall Fun is in full swing, check events tab for specifics-
The gift shop is filled with fun new gift items and we can make unique gift baskets to fit any budget. Baskets can be ordered ahead or made while you wait, five or more baskets are discounted 5% off. Wine makes the perfect gift and we discount cases 10% every day, you can mix and match 12 different wines to make a case if you like, we have 20+ wines to choose from.
Holiday Open Houses this year are scheduled on November 16th and December 7th we will have refreshments and some fun wine mixer recipes to share. We are now selling tickets for the December 12th Murder Mystery, "I'll be Homicidal for Christmas". Check out the event tab for more information and the menu.
Visit and enjoy-
- Over 20+ wines to taste, the first three samples are complimentary and only $1 a taste after three. Click link for wine list tab-http://www.mackinawvalleyvineyard.com/mvv/default.asp?title=wine-list&contentID=43
- An amazing 30 mile view from the tasting room of the valley and farms below, situated on a glacial moraine with a natural high point
- A short 20-30 minute drive from Peoria, East Peoria, Morton, Washington, Eureka, Bloomington-Normal, Pekin, Lincoln and other neighboring towns.
- The beautiful countryside, the 86 acre property has about 15 acres of grapes and many outdoor deck areas and paths to take a stroll and get away from the hustle and bustle of today's hectic world.
- Hosting a party, reunion, tour and tasting, wedding and reception, or attend a Concert or one of our Four annual Festivals on a weekend. In the Fall and Winter or early Spring, attend a Murder Mystery Dinner or come and play on a Trivia Game night.
Visit our winery to taste a full complement of our Illinois Wines, we have about 20 different wines featured in our tasting room.
Guests may sample 3 complimentary tastings,
Tastings are $1 each after three samples,current wine list shown. Click on Wine List tab for wine descriptions.
Dry Red Table Wines
Cody's Round up Red
Foch -Frontenac Blend
Off Dry Red Table Wines
Sweet Red Table Wines
Flavored Red Wines-serve chilled
Trois Noir- chocolate flavored.
Deux noir- blueberry & blackberry flavored
Sunset Reserve- port style fortified wine. (375ml)
Two Grandpa's- grappa style wine
Diane's Desire-sangria style wine
Nicole's Blush- white Zinfandel style
White Table Wines
Semi-Sweet White Wines
Vignole's Semi Sweet
Dry White Wines-Serve chilled
Seyval Dry (blue bottle)
Vignoles Dry ( blue bottle)
Priscilla's Passion .
Wines are made on site from French American Hybrid grapes and some native varietals. Red wines are blended from French American Hybrid varietals; Marchel Foch, Frontenac, Corot Noir, Baco Noir and St Croix. Our White and Blush wines are made using Vignoles, Seyval Blanc, St Pepin,Edelweiss,La Crosse,Niagara and Cayuga White just to name a few. Wines are available for complimentary tasting and purchase by the bottle or glass to enjoy in our tasting room or out on one of our deck or patio areas.
We always offer a case discount of 10%