Mackinaw Valley Vineyard welcomes you to browse our site and learn more about our award winning vineyard.
- 10/24/2014: Dee-Mack Education Fundraiser
- 10/31/2014: Murder Mystery Dinner-Murder at the Haunted Winery
- 11/1/2014: First Annual Scarecrow Festival
|We offer a 10% case discount. Gift certificates are available. More Info|
View Wine List
Our Vineyard and Winery
You're Invited, Visit Wine Country in Your Own Backyard
This weekend if you would like to volunteer and help with the grape harvest come out at 8am either Saturday or Sunday, picking will be until about noon. We will provide lunch and a gift certificate for those that help.
Many thanks to old and new friends for making the past 10 years memorable and successful and we look forward to making 2014 a wonderful year too.
- Over 20+ wines to taste, the first three samples are complimentary and only $1 a taste after three. Click link for wine list tab-http://www.mackinawvalleyvineyard.com/mvv/default.asp?title=wine-list&contentID=43
- An amazing 30 mile view from the tasting room of the valley and farms below, situated on a glacial moraine with a natural high point
- A short 20-30 minute drive from Peoria, East Peoria, Morton, Washington, Eureka, Bloomington-Normal, Pekin, Lincoln and other neighboring towns.
- The beautiful countryside, the 86 acre property has about 15 acres of grapes and many outdoor deck areas and paths to take a stroll and get away from the hustle and bustle of today's hectic world.
- Hosting a party, reunion, tour and tasting, wedding and reception, or attend a Concert or one of our Four annual Festivals on a weekend.
Visit our winery to taste a full complement of our Illinois Wines, we have about 20 different wines featured in our tasting room.
Guests may sample 3 complimentary tastings,
Tastings are $1 each after three samples,current wine list shown. Click on Wine List tab for wine descriptions.
Dry Red Table Wines
Cody's Round up Red
Foch -Frontenac Blend
Off Dry Red Table Wines
Sweet Red Table Wines
Flavored Red Wines-serve chilled
Trois Noir- chocolate flavored.
Deux noir- blueberry & blackberry flavored
Sunset Reserve- port style fortified wine. (375ml)
Two Grandpa's- grappa style wine
Diane's Desire-sangria style wine
Nicole's Blush- white Zinfandel style
White Table Wines
Semi-Sweet White Wines
Vignole's Semi Sweet
Dry White Wines-Serve chilled
Seyval Dry (blue bottle)
Vignoles Dry ( blue bottle)
Priscilla's Passion .
Wines are made on site from French American Hybrid grapes and some native varietals. Red wines are blended from French American Hybrid varietals; Marchel Foch, Frontenac, Corot Noir, Baco Noir and St Croix. Our White and Blush wines are made using Vignoles, Seyval Blanc, St Pepin,Edelweiss,La Crosse,Niagara and Cayuga White just to name a few. Wines are available for complimentary tasting and purchase by the bottle or glass to enjoy in our tasting room or out on one of our deck or patio areas.
We always offer a case discount of 10%