Mackinaw Valley Vineyard welcomes you to browse our site and learn more about our award winning vineyard.
View All Events
|We offer a 10% case discount. Gift certificates are available. More Info|
View Wine List
Our Vineyard and Winery
You're Invited, Visit Wine Country in Your Own Backyard
TRIVIA NIGHT THIS SATURDAY FEBRUARY 25th
Team seating still open , WALK INS welcome!
New Events are posted for 2017
Murder Mystery Dinners and Trivia Nights in February, March and April
We are OPEN Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays NOON TO 5pm
Trivia nights on Saturdays, arrival 6-7pm, game starts at 7pm.
We are currently selling tickets for the Murder Mysteries in March and April.
March 17,18 -Lifeless in Seattle
April 7.8 - Offing Ferris Bueller
Please contact us by email- email@example.com,
or call 309-645-5054 about Scheduling Events,
and booking tickets for Murder Mystery dinners or Trivia Team night reservations.
Visit and enjoy-
- Over 20+ wines to taste, the first three samples are complimentary and only $1 a taste after three. Click here for wine list
- An amazing 30 mile view from the tasting room of the valley and farms below, situated on a glacial moraine with a natural high point
- A short 20-30 minute drive from Peoria, East Peoria, Morton, Washington, Eureka, Bloomington-Normal, Pekin, Lincoln and other neighboring towns.
- The beautiful countryside, the 86 acre property has about 15 acres of grapes and many outdoor deck areas and paths to take a stroll and get away from the hustle and bustle of today's hectic world.
- Host a party, reunion, tour and tasting, wedding and reception, or attend a Concert or one of our Four annual Festivals on a weekend. In the Fall and Winter or early Spring, attend a Murder Mystery Dinner or come and play on a Trivia Game night. Details under Upcoming events tab.
Visit our winery to taste a full complement of our Illinois Wines, we have about 20 different wines featured in our tasting room.
Guests may sample 3 complimentary tastings,
Tastings are $1 each after three samples,current wine list shown. Click on Wine List tab for wine descriptions.
Dry Red Table Wines
Cody's Round up Red
Foch -Frontenac Blend
Off Dry Red Table Wines
Eric's Red - out
Sweet Red Table Wines
Flavored Wines-serve chilled
Trois Noir- chocolate flavored Red Wine.
Deux noir- blueberry & blackberry flavored Red Wine
Red Dragon- apple flavored Red Wine
White Dragon- pineapple flavored, White Wine
Diane's Desire-sangria style wine
White Table Wines
Semi-Sweet White Wines
Vignole's Semi Sweet
Dry White Wines-Serve chilled
Seyval Dry (blue bottle)
Vignoles Dry ( blue bottle)
Wines are made on site from French American Hybrid grapes and some native varietals. Red wines are blended from French American Hybrid varietals; Marchel Foch, Frontenac, Corot Noir, Baco Noir and St Croix. Our White and Blush wines are made using Vignoles, Seyval Blanc, St Pepin,Edelweiss,La Crosse,Niagara and Cayuga White just to name a few. Wines are available for complimentary tasting and purchase by the bottle or glass to enjoy in our tasting room or out on one of our deck or patio areas.
We always offer a case discount of 10%