The “Grapes of Laff” Comedy Show to benefit CRC Life
Dinner, Comedy and a Concert!!
The FIRST EVER “Grapes of Laff” at Mackinaw Valley Vineyard promises “SERIOUS FUN” about no laughing matter: Colorectal Cancer. Our friends, comedians, and all around “Nice Guys”- Greg Batton, Matt “Matty Ice” Smith, Edgar Sandoval and Paul ”Barney” Winkler are hosting their “special” one-of-a-kind brand of comedy show to benefit a new local non-profit,CRC LIFE. With Greg acting as Master of Ceremonies to control and cajole the comedy antics of Matty Ice, Edgar and Barney it will be a night to remember.
5:30-6:30pm Suggested arrival for check-in and wine tasting.
6:30-7:30 Dinner served by The Catering Company*menu shown below
* gluten free & veggie options by prior request when reserving.
7:30-8:30pm The Grapes of Laff Comedy Show
8:30-10:30pm Musical entertainment by an amazing line up of Local Musicians: Tommy Edwards from Bubblegum Jack on vocals, George Herbst of Jammsammich and Bubblegum Jack on Guitar and Piano, and other local Band ALL STARS joining in for the fun. A Concert not to be missed!
Fee for the evening is $50 per person (fee includes tax & processing fees), all proceeds are going to fund the mission of CRC Life.
- Registration Link -Click here to register
- for questions call 309-645-5054
What is CRC LIFE?
Colorectal Cancer Life (CRC Life) is a new non-profit with a mission of increasing timely screening rates and improving the Quality of Life of colorectal cancer patients.
• Colorectal cancer is the second leading cause of cancer deaths for men and women.
• 1 in 20 will get colon cancer – but it’s largely preventable
• CRC Life will focus all proceeds on specific educational, awareness and survivor events within our local communities.