You are invited...
VISIT WINE COUNTRY IN YOUR OWN BACKYARD
Call (309) 359-WINE.
AWARDS & MEDALS
New York Finger Lakes International
Bronze & Silver Medals 2016
Illinois State Fair Wine Competition
Best of Show 2013
Illinois Grape Grower’s & Vintner’s Assoc
Winemaker of the Year 2003
Illinois State Fair Awards for 2021
2024 will be our 21st year of our tasting room opening and the 26th anniversary of the Vineyard.
Thank you Central Illinois for supporting our business the past 21 years and we look forward to celebrating many more years as a part of our Central Illinois Community.
- Over 20+ wines to taste in our tasting room. Click here for current wine list.
- An amazing 30 mile view from the tasting room of the valley and farms below, situated on a glacial moraine with a natural high point.
- A short 20-30 minute drive from Peoria, East Peoria, Morton, Washington, Eureka, Bloomington-Normal, Pekin, Lincoln and other neighboring towns.
- The beautiful countryside, the 86 acre property has about 15 acres of grapes and many outdoor deck areas and paths to take a stroll and get away from the hustle and bustle of today’s hectic world.
- Host a party, reunion, tour and tasting, wedding and reception, or attend a concert or one of our Annual Festivals on a weekend. In the Fall and Winter or early Spring, attend a Murder Mystery Dinner or come and play on a Trivia Game Night. Additional details under Upcoming Events.
Got questions? Check our FAQ’s
We have about 20 different wines featured in our tasting room.
Wines are made on site from French American Hybrid grapes and some native varietals. Red wines are blended from French American Hybrid varietals; Marchel Foch, Frontenac, Corot Noir, Baco Noir and St Croix. Our White wines and Blush wines are made using Vignoles, Seyval Blanc, St Pepin, Edelweiss, La Crosse, Niagara and Cayuga White just to name a few. Wines are available for tasting and purchase by the bottle or glass to enjoy in our tasting room or out on one of our deck or patio areas. We always offer a case discount of 10%.